To summarize this in text:
1. Development boards (minimum 50 euros)
2. GPS antenna is included (5 euros)
3. LiPo battery is included (10 euros)
4. GPS module on the development board (10 euros)
5. Universal Tracking and coding libraries (you saved hours of your time, the more you value your time, the more justifiable it is)
6. Accelerometer and Magneto Meter chip (5 euros)
7. Efficient power management (5 euros)
8. Research & Development (someone has to design the board, right? 30 euros)
Hence, if we excluded all the additional sensors for the device and Universal Tracking, you could be able to get the board for a standard 75 euros (not even including the time you waste for setting up the code)!
So yes, some of our boards may seem expensive, but that’s because we care about the quality of the boards and the user experience.
Now, do you want to start creating your own project?